Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 583941

Friday, November 30, 2007

been a bit busy lately to keep this updated,must try harder..
anyway poker has been a bit up and down,,just cant the run going at mo,but it will come,my second sponsored game was a bit of a downer,it was a £10 re-buy with a £5 bounty chip,i was card dead from the off and when i did get a hand i got donked,my A/Q got beat by A/J,then i split pot when my A/K was matched,my losing hand was Q/Q i got called by A/Q and A/10,1st card on flop was an ACE, doh!!!!!!!!

last night burnleyjoe rang me to see if i could play his $50k guaranteed for him so said yes and finished 24th for $400

No comments: