Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker! The WBCOOP is a free online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers, so register on WBCOOP to play.

Registration code: XXXXXX 583941

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

doing good playing for joe again

had a phone call the other day from burnley joe asking if i could play the mansion $100k for him,
of course i said yes and finished 24th i think for the sum of $650,joe split 50/50 so this has paid for a weeks holiday for me and the missus.....

always seem to play well for other people,definately need to do this for myself..

and last night on pokersatellites mini-me (my youngest son) reached the final table and then he had to go to bed so i carried on for him and finished 2nd for $19.50,will split with him

No comments: